Creality Ender 3 Pro - 3D Printer

Got a 3D printer for Christmas (I gifted it to myself, lol). Yay... i guess... 

Wanted to print a few models to practice my painting and basing skills without ruin good expensive models. Such big confidence on my skills... right....so... why the hell not.... 

Here's a few i printed and painted so far;

















Yeah its not even near the quality of a resin print, but I'm very happy, PLA dont even have smell, its cheap, good for terrain and great for bases also.

Got the stl files to print from Thingiverse for free;

Thingiverse Link

#paintmore #miniatures #3DPrinting 

Disclaimer: I'm not sponsored or have any affiliation with any of the links i post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orgrim Doomhammer 1/10

Goatman 1/24

Dead Legion Bust 1/10